Graydin is a family. We are always looking for inspiring coaches and trainers to grow our family and become Associates.
We deliver in-house coaching training programmes to schools (Independent, State Maintained, Academy and Free Schools) in the UK and abroad. Our services include coaching courses, one-to-one coaching and online support and resources. We have to date trained Senior Leadership Teams (Heads and Deputy Heads), middle management and teaching staff, as well as parents, students and university lecturers. And, we need great people like you to support these efforts.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for coaches and facilitators who are passionate about transforming education.
We are keen to connect with people who have:
- the desire to challenge the current status quo in education
- a core passion for impacting the lives of teachers and students
- been trained as a coach by a recognised training institute
- front of the room experience in facilitation and/or training or teaching.
Most importantly we are looking for energy and presence. We will train you in our coaching skills, models and materials; what we need is your flare to bring our work to life.
If this sounds like you, please fill out an Application. If we agree that you are a great fit, we will reach out soon.
we're hiring: contract based graphic designer
We’re looking to hire an experienced Graphic Designer. We’re quite small so we are looking for a contract by contract basis. We always have projects on the go, which include the design of: print materials (handbooks and workbooks up to 80+ pages), logos and icons, video animation, email blasts, and website updates. Our goal is to work with people who enjoy a relaxed and casual working relationship with laughter and love at the heart of it all. Ideally you would have experience with (or a willingness to learn): Adobe Creative Cloud—including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, in addition to Squarespace, Mailchimp, Typeform, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. We already have established brand standards, so we are not looking for someone to come in now to completely rebrand but will want someone able to push the brand forward in the future.
ROLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to think conceptually, absorb new ideas, and satisfy project requirements
- Work closely together with cofounder and a freelance Creative Director to bring ideas to life
- Create high-quality designs for a variety of mediums such as: flyers and brochures, website layouts, print materials, online forms, etc.
- Manage your projects and your time independently and efficiently
- Must meet deadlines and other project constraints
- Will need own laptop and all relevant applications
RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 2-3 years working in the graphic design field designing for both print and digital
- Formal education in a design program, college or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluent in Adobe Creative suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Basic understanding of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Finely tuned attention to detail, especially for type setting and layouts
- Organisational and time management skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Experience with project management, brand strategy and proof reading
NICE TO HAVES
- Knowledge of user experience best practices and principles
- Experience with video animation and After Effects
- Familiarity with mobile app design
- Experience working directly with developers, writers or other contractors
Interested applications should apply by February 20, 2018. To apply, please email email@example.com a simple email cover letter with your CV attached.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns, you can address them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
ESTIMATED START DATE
To be negotiated.