Graydin is a family. We are always looking for inspiring coaches and trainers to grow our family and become Associates.
We deliver in-house coaching training programmes to schools (Independent, State Maintained, Academy and Free Schools) in the UK and abroad. Our services include coaching courses, one-to-one coaching and online support and resources. We have to date trained Senior Leadership Teams (Heads and Deputy Heads), middle management and teaching staff, as well as parents, students and university lecturers. And, we need great people like you to support these efforts.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for coaches and facilitators who are passionate about transforming education.
We are keen to connect with people who have:
- the desire to challenge the current status quo in education
- a core passion for impacting the lives of teachers and students
- been trained as a coach by a recognised training institute
- front of the room experience in facilitation and/or training or teaching.
Most importantly we are looking for energy and presence. We will train you in our coaching skills, models and materials; what we need is your flare to bring our work to life.
If this sounds like you, please fill out an Application. If we agree that you are a great fit, we will reach out soon.
we're hiring: COMMUNITY COORDINATOR
We're looking to hire a Community Coordinator. This role requires a great deal of administration and process based work, we want to find someone that is incredibly passionate about creating high quality systems and processes. This person will be hyper organised and their attention to detail will not only dictate the work they do, it will run through their veins. The Community Coordinator needs to communicate well, be concise and clear, and know how to best manage and utilise their time. We are looking for someone to join the Graydin family who is passionate about high quality work, whose values align with our own, and who likes to have fun. Graydin is a small but growing company that spans the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
The Community Coordinator role impacts all areas of our community (and our work). This is a predominately logistical and operational role that requires a great amount of detail, organisation and foresight. There is also a support and engagement component to this role that requires clear and kind support to our growing community throughout their relationship with Graydin. The Community Coordinator is like the all-seeing eye of the company. They know all that is happening globally, where and how it’s documented, and how to help when assistance is needed. Within this role, there are two main areas of responsibility: coordination and administrative responsibilities, and community engagement responsibilities.
ROLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES RELATED TO COORDINATION AND ADMINISTRATION
- Administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the day to day operation of Graydin
- Support cofounders and Graydin associates through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication
- Provide exceptional customer service by phone and email
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures
- May direct and lead the work of others
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Orient new associates to increase their understanding of Graydin, clients and services
- Maintain Salesforce Database and all community data
- Prepare regularly scheduled reports
- Provide general support to cofounders
- Provide information by answering questions and requests via email
- Handle multiple projects
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Write letters and emails on behalf of Graydin
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
ROLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES RELATED TO COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- Maintaining and encouraging positive and professional relationships
- Directly assisting and communicating with course participants and associates
- Writing informative newsletters to spread relevant information
- Creating content for blog posts, newsletters, and across social media channels.
- Monitoring the engagement of all online channels
- Regular consultation and collaboration with course participants and associates
- Promoting the Coaching Course Series and BE Programme to increase the reach of our community
- Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools, provide reports on metrics and adjust the social media marketing and community development efforts
- Increase community awareness and conversations about coaching in education
- Manage Mailchimp correspondence such as The Seeds (an email course), The Garden (our wider community quarterly newsletter), The Communal Garden (our internal monthly newsletter)
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Salesforce, MS Office, Mailchimp, Slack and Typeform
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Experience using Social Media tools to interact with audiences and achieve organisational goals
- At least five years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; university degree preferred
SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
- Problem Solving
- Ability to manage numerous priorities
- Strong leadership abilities
- Administrative writing skills
- Verbal communication
- Office administration pocedures
- Typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Telephone skills
Interested applications should apply by AUGUST 18, 2018. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a simple email cover letter with your CV attached.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns, you can address them to email@example.com .
ESTIMATED START DATE
To be negotiated.